Featured Post

Announcement Photos for Beka and Gibson!

Preview from my announcement photo session with two of my favorites... LOOK AT THAT LIGHT! Love it. This was easily one of the most fun ses...

blogging & coffee creamer

Monday, October 17, 2011

{Image by me}


Wow - it has been a very long time since I have posted anything on this blog...I am not sure why I stopped blogging... but I have new resolve to begin blogging again... I come across so many great articles, photos, ideas, bible verses, quotes, etc. that I always think "that would be great to share on the blog!" and promptly move on.... I am hoping that this time the blogging fever lingers!
And for all of you coffee addicts: I just found these great recipes for homemade coffee creamer - I can't wait to try them. Especially the honey - vanilla recipe. Better for you than overly-processed store-bought versions and... it's economical. It's a win-win!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs