Featured Post

Announcement Photos for Beka and Gibson!

Preview from my announcement photo session with two of my favorites... LOOK AT THAT LIGHT! Love it. This was easily one of the most fun ses...

Jesus Calling

Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm going to pretend like it hasn't been over 3 months since I have blogged... and just get on with it. Deal? Perfect!
I was blessed with the book Jesus Calling by a friend, and I am a huuuuuge fan. HUGE. 
This devotional has so encouraged me. I seem to constantly need the reminder that JESUS is Boss. That He is in control of my life, not me. It amazes me how quickly I can, without realizing it, try to grasp for control of my life. And once I realize what I am doing and back it uppp, there is such freedom when I release it all back into His hands. 
There is nothing better than to stand in the middle of challenging circumstances and KNOW that He is sovereign, in control, reigning, and can use them for my good and for His glory. Awesome. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs