Featured Post

Announcement Photos for Beka and Gibson!

Preview from my announcement photo session with two of my favorites... LOOK AT THAT LIGHT! Love it. This was easily one of the most fun ses...

Zucchini Chocolate Peanut-Butter Brownies

Sunday, September 8, 2013


I was desperately craving chocolate on Saturday night and so of COURSE I turned to Pinterest (where else?!) to find myself a semi-healthy treat. So ladies - tell all naysayers and haters that Pinterest IS a wonderful and necessary tool! ;)

And this is the recipe I pinned a while back from FastPaleo.com! Zucchini in the title? Perfect. I'll pretend it's good for me. But since I was missing a few of the ingredients the recipe called for, and was craving really chocolate brownies I modified it a bit. I doubled the original recipe because, well... that's what we do here! And I also substituted some of the original ingredients with what I had on hand, as well as added cocoa powder for extra chocolate goodness. I've included the recipe with my modifications below, but go here for the original recipe!

Zucchini Chocolate Peanut-Butter Brownies

3 cups grated zucchini
2 cups peanut butter
Sprinkling salt
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup honey
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 - 2 cups of chocolate chips

Mix ingredients thoroughly and divide into 2 well-greased 9x9 pans.

Bake 25-28 mins at 350.

EASY PEASY. And let me just say these brownies were a HUGE HIT. Very moist and rich and chocolate-y and not to mention semi-healthy - so indulge with a clear conscience!



Enjoy. Xoxo!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs