Featured Post

Announcement Photos for Beka and Gibson!

Preview from my announcement photo session with two of my favorites... LOOK AT THAT LIGHT! Love it. This was easily one of the most fun ses...

31 Days and Leather Leggings

Thursday, October 2, 2014



Hi ya'll. Welcome to Day 2 of the 31 Days writing challenge.

I recently discovered vloggers... Yes, I am well aware that youtube is the culture of today's tweens and teens... but there is some fun vloggers out there... particularly from the UK! I love to hear the way people with English accents speak... they sounds so lovely and much more classy I think! Anways, check out vlogger Hannah Maggs. She documents her daily life as a wife and mom of the most ADORABLE baby boy! Kind of fun!

Another extremely exciting thing happening in my life is the massive Forever 21 order headed my way... I may have went a bit crazy when I threw items in my shopping cart in the middle of the night last weekend... but I had a gift card, okay?!

Anyways, currently the most exciting item I am waiting for are the leather leggings! Can't wait.  

Now, I ordered a pair of faux leather leggings from H&M last year and that was like trying to slip on a pair of pants that were made out of rubber boots. Literally NOTHING was stretchy about those leggings! Not comfortable and I swear they smelled like a tire. Needless to say those are in the bottom of a drawer somewhere. 

So I am HOPING that these new faux leather leggings from Forever 21 are better. Because they were a huge investment of course... NOT. 

So stay tuned on this highly exciting moment in my life. I will let you know how that turns out! Maybe there will be pictures!

And that... was Day 2.

xoxo,

Amanda



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs