Featured Post

Announcement Photos for Beka and Gibson!

Preview from my announcement photo session with two of my favorites... LOOK AT THAT LIGHT! Love it. This was easily one of the most fun ses...

Day 3 and high-school football

Friday, October 3, 2014

So, this post will be terribly short because it is 10:30 it JUST hit me that I have a blog post to write!

So...  tonight I was at a highschool football game tonight watching my big little brother play an awesome game. And they won! Which is always my favorite.





If you look closely... Jake is #6 in the middle of the tackle... PROUD of him!

Football is my favorite game to watch... It's quick moving... there are tons of food and fans and you don't have to worry about being hit by a foul ball or stung by a bee or bit by a random dog... I love it!

And... that's all I got folks!

xoxo,

Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs